Amber Enterprises IPO manufacturer of air conditioners and its component in India and is all set to make a debut in the stock market with an issue size of 600 Cr.
Amber Enterprises IPO – Overview
|Issue Date||17-19 Jan -2018|
|IPO Opening Date||17 Jan 2018|
|IPO Face Value||INR 10 per share|
|IPO Price||INR 859 per share|
|IPO Lot Size||17 Shares|
|Issue Size||600 Cr|
|Issue Type||Book built Issue IPO|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|QIB Shares Offered||174.99 times|
|NII (HNI) Shares||519.26 times|
|AMBER ENTERPRISES IPO opening date||17 Jan 2018|
|AMBER ENTERPRISES IPO closing date||19 Jan 2018|
|Basis of Allotment||24 Jan 2018|
|Initiation of Refunds||25 Jan 2018|
|The credit of Shares to Demat||29 Jan 2018|
|AMBER ENTERPRISES IPO Listing Date||30 Jan 2018|
Amber Enterprises India Limited is Punjab based manufacturer of air conditioners and its component in India. With a market share of 55.4%, Amber is the market leader in Room Air Conditioner (RAC) design and manufacturing. Amber manufacture these RAC’s for 8 out of the 10 top RAC brands in India including Daikin, Hitachi, LG, Panasonic, Voltas and Whirlpool. These 8 brands have over 75% of market share in India.
Amber Enterprises Product portfolio:
1. Room Air Conditioners (RACs) – This includes window air conditioners and indoor units and outdoor units of split air conditioners.
2. RAC Components – Critical and reliability functional components of RACs such as heat exchangers, motors and multi-flow condensers.
3. Other Components – Other related components including case liners for refrigerator, plastic extrusion sheets for consumer durables and automobile industry, sheet metal components for microwave, washing machine tub assemblies and for automobiles and metal ceiling industries.
The RAC market revenues are expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.6% from Fiscal 2017 to Fiscal 2022 to reach a market size of ₹ 246.1 billion in 2022. It is to be noted that during the forecast period, the average selling prices of RAC are expected to increase further. The price rise is attributed to rising raw material costs, and the impact of energy efficiency technology infusion among others. Although RAC prices have remained stable in 2016, OEMs are expected to pass on the cost increase to customers to retain their margins.
- 1. The Offer for Sale
The Selling Shareholders will be entitled to the proceeds of the Offer for Sale of their respective portion of the Equity Shares. Company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer for Sale.
- 2. Fresh Issue
Company intends to utilize the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards the following objects:
a. Prepayment or repayment of all or a portion of certain borrowings availed by the Company; and
b. General corporate purposes.
|Profit After Tax||278.99||241.04||287.73|
Company Contact Information
Amber Enterprises IPO Registrar
Amber Enterprises IPO Lead Manager(s)
- BNP Paribas (Past IPO Performance)
- Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd (Past IPO Performance)
- IDFC Bank Limited (Past IPO Performance)
- SBI Capital Markets Limited (Past IPO Performance)
Lead Manager Reports
- IPO Lead Manager Performance Summary
- IPO Lead Manager Performance Tracker