Bectors Food Specialities IPO is one of the leading companies in the premium bakery segment and is all set to make a debut in the stock market with an issue size of 540.54 Cr.
|Bectors Food Specialities IPO Issue Date||15-17 December 2020|
|Bectors Food Specialities IPO Opening Date||15 Dec 2020|
|Bectors Food Specialities IPO Face Value||INR 10 per share|
|Bectors Food Specialities IPO Price||INR 288 per share|
|Bectors Food Specialities IPO Lot Size||50 Shares|
|Issue Size||540.54 Cr|
|Offer for sale||500 Cr|
|Issue Type||Book built Issue IPO|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|QIB Shares Offered||176.85 times|
|NII (HNI) Shares||620.86 times|
|Company Promoters||Mr. Anoop Bector is the promoter of the company.|
IPO Tentative Dates
|Bectors Food Specialities IPO opening date||15 Dec 2020|
|Bectors Food Specialities IPO closing date||17 Dec 2020|
|Basis of Allotment||22 Dec 2020|
|Initiation of Refunds||23 Dec 2020|
|The credit of Shares to Demat||23 Dec 2020|
|BECTORS FOOD SPECIALITIES IPO Listing Date||24 Dec 2020|
India’s packaged food business is currently valued at ₹ 1,636.00 billion. It has grown significantly in the last five years on account of rising incomes, urbanization, favorable demographics, and changing lifestyles. The sector’s retail revenue size was worth ₹ 984.00 billion in Financial Year 2015, about half of its current size, and has registered a CAGR of ~10.70% from Financial Year 2015 to Financial Year 2020. It is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.40% in the next five years to reach ₹ 2,687.00 billion.
It is one of the leading companies in the premium bakery segment and premium and mid-premium biscuit segment in North India. The company’s product portfolio mainly consists of two categories of products; Biscuits (cookies, creams, crackers, digestive, etc.) and Bakery products (bread, buns, pizza bases, cakes, etc.).
Mrs. Bectors manufactures and sells biscuits under its brand name “Mrs. Bector’s Cremica” whereas bakery products are manufactured under the brand name of “English Oven” and offered in the premium market segments such as Delhi NCR, Mumbai, and Bengaluru. As of June 30, 2020, its bakery segment has a total of 96 products and the Biscuits segment has a total of 384 items.
Objectives Of the Issue
- To finance the cost of Rajpura Expansion Project.
- To meet general corporate purposes.
|Profit After Tax||388.83||304.03||331.50|
- A leader in biscuits and bakery segments in North India.
- Well-diversified product portfolio.
- Major food certifications i.e. BRC, USFDA, and FSSC.
- Leading biscuits exporter to 64 countries.
- Modern production process.
- The continuing effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on the company’s business and operations is highly uncertain and cannot be predicted.
- Inadequate or interrupted supply, seasonality, price fluctuation, and adulteration of the raw materials could adversely affect its business, results of operations, and financial condition.
Company Contact Information
Mrs. Bectors Food Specialities Limited
Theing Road, Phillaur
Jalandhar – 144 410
Phone: +91 182-6225418
Bectors Food IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Private Ltd
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270