Easy Trip IPO is the second largest online travel agency in India and is all set to make a debut in the stock market with an issue size of 510 Cr.
Easy Trip IPO -Overview
|Easy Trip Planners India IPO Issue Date
|8-10 March 2021
|Easy Trip Planners India IPO Opening Date
|8 March 2021
|Easy Trip Planners India IPO Face Value
|INR 2 per share
|Easy Trip Planners India IPO Price
|INR 187 per share
|Easy Trip Planners India IPO Lot Size
|Offer for sale
|Book built Issue IPO
|QIB Shares Offered
|NII (HNI) Shares
|Mr. Nishant Pitti, Mr. Rikant Pittie, and Mr. Prashant Pitti are the company promoters.
Easy Trip Planners India IPO Limited IPO-Tentative Dates
|Easy Trip Planners India IPO opening date
|8 March 2021
|Easy Trip Planners India IPO closing date
|10 March 2021
|Basis of Allotment
|16 March 2021
|Initiation of Refunds
|17 March 2021
|The credit of Shares to Demat
|18 March 2021
|Easy Trip Planners India IPO Listing Date
|19 March 2021
Easy Trip Planners India IPO – Industry Overview.
The overall world economy grew by 2.5%, and travel and tourism GDP recorded a 3.5% growth in 2019. As of 2019, domestic travel continued to generate most of the global travel and tourism expenditure (accounting for 71.3% of total global spending), with the remaining 28.7% coming from international visitors. India’s tourism spending recorded a CAGR of 5.8% from 2014 to 2019, driven by rising incomes and improved availability and affordability of travel. Traditionally, domestic tourism has accounted for a dominant share in India’s overall tourism spend, which has constantly increased since 2013 and was at 86% in 2019.
Easy Trip Planners India IPO – Company Overview
Easy Trip Planners Ltd is the second largest online travel agency in India in terms of gross revenue. The online travel agency offers a range of travel products and services and end-to-end travel solutions including airline tickets, rail tickets, bus tickets, taxis, holiday packages, hotels, and other value-added services i.e., travel insurance, visa processing, etc.
Easy Trip offers a range of online traveling services through its website and Ease My Trip android and iOS mobile app. The company follows B2B2C (business to business to customer), B2C (business to customer), and B2E (business to enterprise) distribution channels to offers its services.
As of November 2019, the firm has served customers with more than 400 domestic and international airlines, and 1,096,400 hotels. As of March 2019, it had 49,494 registered travel agents across major cities of India.
Easy Trip Planners India IPO -Objectives
- To meet general corporate purposes.
Easy Trip Planners India IPO – Financial Statements
|Profit After Tax
Easy Trip Planners India IPO – Strengths
- One of the leading online travel agencies in India.
- Strong brand name and distribution network.
- In-house advanced technology infrastructure.
- Consistent financial track record and operational performance.
Easy Trip Planners India IPO- Weakness
- The company is primarily into travel-related products and services. Hence, situations like the pandemic can have a long-term impact on its results of operations.
- A major portion of its revenue depends upon the airline ticketing business from a small number of airlines. This exposes the company to a risk of a drop in revenue if the airlines come up with a more cost-efficient way of selling their tickets.
- The company has a relatively limited operating history in certain areas of its business.
Company Contact Information
EaseMyTrip IPO Registrar