Hindustan Aeronautics IPO company engaged in the design, development, manufacture, repair, overhaul, upgrade and servicing of a wide range of products including, aircraft, helicopters, aero-engines, avionics, accessories and aerospace structures and is all set to make a debut in the stock market with an issue size of 4144.06 Cr.
Hindustan Aeronautics IPO – Overview
|Issue Date||16-20 March 2018|
|IPO Opening Date||16 March 2018|
|IPO Face Value||INR 10 per share|
|IPO Price||INR 1125 per share|
|Lot Size||12 Shares|
|Issue Size||4144.06 Cr|
|Issue Type||Book built Issue IPO|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|QIB Shares Offered||14.50 times|
|NII (HNI) Shares||6.39 times|
|Company Promoters||Promoter of HAL is the President of India, acting through the Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence.|
|IPO opening date||16 March 2018|
|IPO closing date||20 March 2018|
|Basis of Allotment||26 March 2018|
|Initiation of Refunds||27 March 2018|
|The credit of Shares to Demat||27 March 2018|
|Listing Date||28 April 2018|
HAL is Bengaluru based Defense Public Sector Undertakings (DPSU) company engaged in the design, development, manufacture, repair, overhaul, upgrade and servicing of a wide range of products including, aircraft, helicopters, aero-engines, avionics, accessories and aerospace structures.
HAL is ‘Navratan’ company since June 2007and the largest DPSU. HAL is the 39th largest aerospace company in the world in terms of revenue.
The defense sector in India primarily consists of DPSUs, the OFB, Defense Research and Development Organization (“DRDO”) and to a lesser extent private companies. DPSUs and the OFB are state-owned defense enterprises of the Department of Defense Production, MoD.
- To carry out the disinvestment of 34,107,525 Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholder constituting 10% of the Companys Pre-Offer paid up Equity Share capital the Company
- To achieve the benefits of listing Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges.
- Experience of over 5 decades in research, design and development, manufacturing and maintenance, repair and overhaul services.
- Established track record in offering product life cycle support.
- 11 dedicated R&D Centre’s. The company owns one trademark, seven patents, six design registrations and 44 copyrights.
- Largest DPSU in terms of value of production.
- Diversified product portfolio which includes fighter aircraft, trainer aircraft, transport aircraft, military helicopter and civil helicopters and their engines, avionics and accessories.
Company Contact Information
- Axis Capital Limited (Past IPO Performance)
- SBI Capital Markets Limited (Past IPO Performance)
Lead Manager Reports
- IPO Lead Manager Performance Summary
- IPO Lead Manager Performance Tracker