ROUTE MOBILE IPO is among the leading Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) provider and a tier-one application-to-peer (A2P) service provider and is all set to make a debut in the stock market with an issue size of 600 Cr.
|ROUTE MOBILE IPO Issue Date||9-11 Sept 2020|
|ROUTE MOBILE IPO Opening Date||9 Sept 2020|
|ROUTE MOBILE IPO Face Value||INR 10 per share|
|ROUTE MOBILE IPO Price||INR 350 per share|
|ROUTE MOBILE IPO Lot Size||40 Shares|
|Issue Size||600 Cr|
|Offer for sale||360 Cr|
|Issue Type||Book built Issue IPO|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE.|
|QIB Shares Offered||89.76 times|
|NII (HNI) Shares||192.81 times|
|Company Promoters||Sandipkumar Gupta and Rajdipkumar Gupta are the promoters of the company.|
IPO Tentative Dates
|ROUTE MOBILE IPO opening date||9 Sept 2020|
|ROUTE MOBILE IPO closing date||11 Sept 2020|
|Basis of Allotment||16 Sept 2020|
|Initiation of Refunds||17 Sept 2020|
|The credit of Shares to Demat||18 Sept 2020|
|ROUTE MOBILE IPO Listing Date||21 Sept 2020|
Cloud communication Industry is an entirely new way to build, deploy, and scale enterprise communications systems. It includes but is not limited to Voice over Internet Protocol or VoIP, Communication as a Service or CaaS and Unified Communications or UC. It offers enterprises cost-effective communications solutions that combine voice, messaging and data communication services over networks of telecom operators or MNOs.
Route Mobile Limited is among the leading Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) provider and a tier-one application-to-peer (A2P) service provider. Its enterprise communication services include new age solutions in Messaging, Voice, Email, and SMS Filtering, Analytics & Monetization.
The company operates in 3 business verticals:
1. Enterprise: The Company provides a cloud-communication platform as a service to enterprises, over-the-top players, and mobile network operators around the world.
2. Mobile Operator: Services in this segment include SMS analytics, firewall, filtering, monetization, and hubbing solutions.
3. Business Process Outsourcing (BPO): The Company provides a range of BPO services including client support, technical support, booking, and collection services. The company’s clients include some of the world’s largest organizations, including several Fortune Global 500 companies.
Objectives Of the Issue
- Repayment or pre-payment, in full or part, of certain borrowings of our Company.
- Acquisitions and other strategic initiatives.
- Purchase of office premises in Mumbai.
- General corporate purposes.
|Profit After Tax||691.02||545.32||466.77|
- Leading cloud communications service provider offering CPaaS.
- Omnichannel Platform for easy campaign scheduling and reporting.
- Easy to use the console to plan, deploy & monitor campaigns.
- Global & Local customization expertise.
- Consultative and Lean approach for better customer engagement.
- Operate in a highly evolving market.
- Greater dependency on 3rd parties mobile network operations.
- Revenues depend on a limited number of clients.
- Rely on 3rd party technology systems and infrastructure to provide services and solutions to clients.
- The risk from potential claims resulting from the client’s misuse of its platform to send unauthorized text messages in violation of TRAI regulations.
Company Contact Information
Route Mobile Ltd
4th Dimension, 3rd Floor
Mind Space, Malad (West)
Mumbai 400 064
Phone: +91 22 4033 7676
Route Mobile IPO Registrar
KFin Technologies Limited
Phone: 04067162222, 04079611000