Kfin Technologies IPO is all set to debut in the Indian stock exchange on 20th December 2022 with an issue size of 1500crores RS, KFin Technologies is a leading technology-driven financial services platform provider.
KFin Technologies IPO Details
|KFin Technologies IPO Dates||19 – 21 December 2022|
|KFin Technologies IPO Price||INR 347 – 366 per share|
|Offer For Sale||INR 1,500 crore|
|Total IPO size||INR 1,500 crore|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||40 shares (INR 14,640)|
|Face Value||INR 10 per share|
|Listing On||NSE, BSE|
KFin Technologies IPO Tentative Dates
|Opening Date||Dec 19, 2022|
|Closing Date||Dec 21, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment||Dec 26, 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||Dec 27, 2022|
|Credit of Shares to Demat||Dec 28, 2022|
|Listing Date||Dec 29, 2022|
KFin Technologies IPO Industry Overview
Prior to COVID-19, India’s economy had one of the highest rates of growth in the world, averaging 6.7% between the years 2014 and 2019. Despite the fact that the COVID-19 pandemic had a negative impact on economic growth in calendar year 2020, CRISIL anticipates a recovery and the return of India to its former position as one of the world’s fastest-growing economies in the medium term. The International Monetary Fund (“IMF”) expects India’s GDP to rise faster than other economies in the future.
The MPC thinks India’s economic recovery is gaining momentum despite sluggish global growth. According to the most recent GDP statistics, growth slowed to 4.1% on-year in the fourth quarter of Fiscal 2022 from 5.4% in the third quarter. Nevertheless, the first quarter of Fiscal 2023 revealed a growing recovery. High frequency indicators of the economy’s health include bank credit, rail freight traffic, Goods and Service Tax (“GST”) collections, and steel consumption. The MPC also anticipates that an uptick in investment activity and contact-based service growth will bode positively for the economy.
KFin Technologies IPO Company Overview
In addition to offering a variety of investor solutions, including transaction origination and processing for mutual funds and private retirement plans in Malaysia, the Philippines, and Hong Kong, the company offers services and solutions to corporate issuers and asset managers across all asset classes in India. Based on the number of AMC clients it has served, as of September 30, 2022, the business is India’s largest investor solutions provider to Indian mutual funds.
As of September 30, 2022, the company is also servicing 301 funds from 192 asset managers in India. The sole investor and issuer solutions provider in India, KFin Technologies Limited, provides services to corporate issuers as well as asset managers such mutual funds, alternative investment funds (“AIFs”), wealth managers, and pension funds.
KFin Technologies IPO Objectives
The company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer and all such proceeds will go to the Promoter Selling Shareholder.
KFin Technologies IPO Financials
|FY 2019||FY 2020||FY 2021||FY 2022||H1 FY 2023|
Figures in INR crore unless specified otherwise
KFin Technologies IPO Strengths
- Scaled platform with strong track record of growth and market leadership.
- Unique “platform-as-a-service” business model providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions enabled by technology solutions developed in-house.
KFin Technologies IPO Weaknesses
- Erstwhile promoters are subject to ongoing investigations by enforcement agencies, including Enforcement Directorate, Ministry of Finance, Government of India (“ED”) and the outcome of such investigations may adversely impact our Company and the market price of Equity Shares.
- Significant disruptions in information technology systems or breaches of data security could adversely affect its business and reputation.
Company Contact Information
KFin Technologies Limited
Selenium, Tower B, Plot No- 31 & 32,
Financial District, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally,
Hyderabad, Rangareddi – 500032, Telangana
Phone: +91 40 7961 5565
KFin Technologies IPO Registrar
Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd
Phone: +91-22-6263 8200
KFin Technologies IPO Lead Manager(s)
- ICICI Securities Limited (Past IPO Performance)
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited (Past IPO Performance)
- J.P. Morgan India Private Limited (Past IPO Performance)
- IIFL Securities Ltd (Past IPO Performance)
- Jefferies India Private Limited (Past IPO Performance)