P.E. Analytics as a company was established in 2008. The company, P.E. Analytics Limited, provides Real Estate insights into Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms. The company is the owner along with the operator of the platform Prop Equity. It is an online subscription-based real estate platform that provides insights regarding data and analytics. The platform covers over 1,36,153 projects, over 9700000 units have been under the analysis of the company, where nearly 42,231 developers have been registered across over 44 cities of the country. The company has experience of nearly 13 years of carrying out its business operation in India. In this article, we take a closer look at the P E-Analytics-IPO Review and its possible future prospects.
P.E. Analytics Limited’s core business operation of the real estate data insights has been subdivided into various subcategories such as providing services for offers Real-Estate Business Intelligence in the Residential & Commercial sector. It also carries out the service for Research & Consulting along with Collateral Risk Management. The company has an Advanced Processing Facility been supported by their Realty Indices and Catchment Area Analysis technology services to cater for their Developers, Banks, Clients, the Construction industry, Investors, and many Housings finance companies, along with the Equity research firms. It also caters for real estate P.E. funds, financial institutions, REITs, Mortgage insurers and Investors in real estate.
The company platform, PropEquity, is the only online search platform that provides and accounts for real-time data and analysis. P.E. Analytics has its registered offices in Gurgaon, Mumbai, and Bangalore.
OBJECTS OF THE IPO ISSUE:
- Prepayment of all the earlier outstanding loans of the company, which be availed on a consolidated basis.
- To meet the general corporate targets.
- To fund the working capital requirement and the expenditures to fund their B2C Retail Initiative and expansion plan.
- The company also intend to carry out the technical upgradation of their business to increase the value of their business.
P E-ANALYTICS-IPO DETAILS:
P.E. Analytics recently got approval from SEBI to float their IPO in the market. The IPO of the company is under the SME category. The IPO offer of the company is of 2,772,000 equity shares of the company, which aggregates up to Rs. 31.60 Crores.
The company also stated that it would utilize around Rs from the IPO funds. 2.16 crores for the Retail initiative and another 9.26 Crores for their B2C expansion plan. The company’s Post allotment, the shares will be listed under the NSE – SME platform. The IPO issue of the company constitutes nearly 26.45% of the total post-issue paid-up equity capital of the company.
The company also stated that the average cost at which promoters have bought a stake in the company is Rs. 15.31 per equity share. Post-IPO, PE Analytics Limited’s paid-up equity capital will be Rs. 9.03 crore, which will enhance to Rs. 10.48 crores. Considering the valuations been mentioned in the RHP, the company is currently at a market capitalization of Rs. 119.50 crores. Check Day by Day IPO Subscription Details (Live Status)
|IPO Opening Date||March 22, 2022|
|IPO Closing Date||March 25, 2022|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO type|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||Rs. 111 – Rs. 114 per equity share|
|Market Lot||One lot of 1200 Equity Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1200 Equity Shares|
|Minimum Order Price||Rs. 136,800|
|Maximum Order Quantity||1200 Equity Shares|
|Maximum Order Price||Rs. 136,800|
|Listing At||NSE- SME|
|Issue Size||2,772,000 Equity Shares of the company which, aggregates to Rs. 31.60 Crores.|
|Fresh Issue||1,452,000 Equity Shares of the company which, |
aggregates to Rs. 16.55 Crores.
|Offer for Sale||1,320,000 Equity Shares of the company which,|
aggregates to Rs. 15.05 Crores.
|QIB Shares Offered||50% of the IPO Offer|
|Retail Shares Offered||35% of the IPO Offer|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||15% of the IPO Offer|
|Basis of Allotment Date||March 30, 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||March 31, 2022|
|The Credit of Shares to Demat Account||April 1, 2022|
|IPO Listing Date||April 4, 2022|
COMPETITIVE STRENGTH OF THE P E-ANALYTICS-IPO:
- The company’s biggest strength lies in its robust database.
- The company has a High-End Technology system that helps them give data insights and real-time data analysis for better results.
- P.E. Analytics has an efficient and highly talented team with a solid promoter base.
- IN the sector of real estate data analysis and data insights, it holds the market leader position.
- The company has a diversified sector of client engagement and much-esteemed Clientele in its portfolio.
- The company can carry out in-depth research that is highly authentic in terms of its database operation.
- It holds a good experience of nearly 13 years. Due to its business operation, the company has been able to transform itself into India’s largest and most comprehensive company, being engaged in the field of Business Intelligence in the real estate sector.
- The company is engaged in a business operation that requires immense expertise, thus creating a high barrier to entry,
- Along with all the aspects, it has a PAN India presence with a potential for long-term growth.
- P.E. Analytics has already carried out many investments for the capital and resources of the company to ensure quality along with extreme precision and accuracy in their operation.
FINANCIAL TRENDS OF P E-ANALYTICS-IPO:
|PARAMETER||MARCH 21||MARCH 20||YoY %|
|Earnings Per Share (Rs)||2163.09||275.36||685.54|
|Book NAV/Share (Rs)||8383.03||6029.46||39.03|
|Tax Rate (%)||25.44||22.50||13.07|
|Core EBITDA Margin (%)||43.70||1.13||3751.79|
|EBIT Margin (%)||51.55||9.72||430.33|
|Pre – Tax Margin (%)||51.54||9.67||433.15|
|PAT Margin (%)||38.43||7.49||412.92|
|Cash Profit Margin (%)||40.26||9.30||333.01|
|Asset Turnover (x)||0.60||0.56||6.67|
|Sales/Fixed Asset (x)||4.56||3.80||20.08|
|Working Capital/Sales (x)||0.67||0.65||3.47|
|Fixed Capital/Sales (x)||0.22||0.26||-16.72|
|EV/Net Sales (x)||-1.17||-1.22||4.38|
|EV/Core EBITDA (x)||-2.19||-10.60||79.36|
|Net Sales Growth (%)||15.31||4.92||211.12|
|Core EBITDA Growth (%)||434.07||-63.91||779.14|
|EBIT Growth (%)||511.55||-68.36||848.29|
|PAT Growth (%)||491.46||-66.35||840.76|
|EPS Growth (%)||685.54||-66.35||1133.28|
|Current Ratio (x)||7.82||9.06||-13.77|
|Quick Ratio (x)||7.82||9.06||-13.77|
|Interest Cover (x)||4037.26||180.76||2133.47|
|Particulars||For the year ending with the amount in Rs in Lakhs|
|30 Sep 21||31 March 21||31 March 20||31 March 19|
|Profit After Tax||410.63||692.19||117.03||347.74|
VALUATIONS OF THE COMPANY:
- The IPO offer of the company has been priced at a P/E ratio of 17x.
- Earnings Per Share / EPS: Rs. 7.67
- Pre-IPO Price/Earnings / PE ratio: Rs. 14.47 – Rs. 14.86
- Return on Net Worth / RONW: 25.8%
- Net Asset Value / NAV: Rs. 1.30 per equity share
COMPARISON WITH PEERS:
|Name of the Company||Face Value||EPS||PE||RoNW||Sales as in Lakhs||PAT as in Lakhs|
|P.E Analytics Limited||10||6.59||17.2x||25.79%||1,801||667|
|Latent View Analytics Ltd||10||5||70.47x||22.80%||30600||9,146|
The promoter of the company is:
- Mr. Samir Jasuja
|Pre – Issue Share Holding||96.11%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||70.20%|
COMPANY CONTACT INFORMATION:
P. E. Analytics Limited
D-4 Commercial Complex,
Paschimi Margvasant Vihar,
Phone: 0124 452 2786
P E-ANALYTICS-IPO REGISTRAR:
Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd
Phone: +91-22-6263 8200
P E-ANALYTICS-IPO LEAD MANAGER(S):
- Sarthi Capital Advisors Private Limited