Tcns Clothing IPO is a company engaged in the business of designing, manufacturing, marketing and retailing of branded apparels for women and is all set to make a debut in the stock market with an issue size of 1125.13 Cr.
Tcns Clothing IPO IPO – Overview
|18-20 July 2018
|Tcns Clothing IPO Opening Date
|18 July 2018
|Tcns Clothing IPO Face Value
|INR 2 per share
|Tcns Clothing IPO Price
|INR 716 per share
|Tcns Clothing IPO Lot Size
|Offer for sale
|Book built Issue IPO
|QIB Shares Offered
|NII (HNI) Shares
|The Promoters of the Company are Onkar Singh Pasricha and Arvinder Singh Pasricha. The Promoters hold 21,378,245 Equity Shares constituting 37.93% of the Company’s issued, subscribed and paid-up Equity Share capital.
|Tcns Clothing IPO opening date
|18 July 2018
|Tcns Clothing IPO closing date
|20 July 2018
|Basis of Allotment
|25 July 2018
|Initiation of Refunds
|26 July 2018
|The credit of Shares to Demat
|27 July 2018
|Tcns Clothing IPO Listing Date
|30 July 2018
IT is engaged in the business of designing, manufacturing, marketing and retailing of branded apparels for women. According to Technopak, as of November 2017, it was India’s leading women’s branded apparel company in terms of the total number of exclusive brand outlets.
IT offers top-wear, bottom-wear, drapes, combo-sets and accessories etc., catering to the varied wardrobe requirements of Indian women.
E-commerce is expected to emerge as an important contributor for the growth of organized retailing of women’s Ethnic apparel on two counts. Firstly, it will act as an enabler for the growth of existing national retail brands and these brands will leverage online retailing as an enabler for growth. Secondly, E-commerce will continue to capture incremental demand away from unorganized retail.
- Sale of up to 15,714,038 Equity Shares by the Shareholders.
- Boost the visibility and brand image of the company.
- Provide a public market for the shares of the company.
|Profit After Tax
- Strong brands give it a lead in the spacious organized market.
- Pan India multi-channel distribution network gives it access to underpenetrated markets.
- Rich product portfolio with a wide range of design and fits to cater to the changing trends in customers buying behavior.
- Institutionalized and creative product design process allows it to quickly launch new products and refresh its product offerings according to changing preferences of customers.
Company Contact Information
TCNS Clothing Co. Limited
Unit No. 112, F/F Rectangle 1
D-4, Saket, District Centre,
New Delhi 110 017, India
Phone: +91 11 4057 8384
- Citigroup Global Markets India Private Limited (Past IPO Performance)
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited (Past IPO Performance)
Lead Manager Reports
- IPO Lead Manager Performance Summary
- IPO Lead Manager Performance Tracker