Glenmark Life Sciences Ltd IPO is all set to make a debut in the stock market with an issue size of 1513.6 Cr. Glenmark Life Sciences Ltd is a leading API manufacturer in India, and it is a subsidiary of Glenmark Pharmaceuticals.
Glenmark Life Sciences LTD IPO -Overview
|Glenmark Life Sciences Limited IPO Issue Date||27-29 July 2021|
|Glenmark Life Sciences Limited IPO Opening Date||27 July 2021|
|Glenmark Life Sciences Limited IPO Face Value||INR 2 per share|
|Glenmark Life Sciences Limited IPO Price||INR 720 per share|
|Glenmark Life Sciences Limited IPO Lot Size||20 Shares|
|Issue Size||1,513.60 Cr|
|Offer for sale||453.60 Cr|
|Issue Type||Book built Issue IPO|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|QIB Shares Offered||36.97 times|
|NII (HNI) Shares||122.54 times|
|Company Promoters||Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited is the promoter of the company.|
Glenmark Life Sciences LTD IPO-Tentative Dates
|Glenmark Life Sciences Limited IPO opening date||27 July 2021|
|Glenmark Life Sciences Limited IPO closing date||29 July 2021|
|Basis of Allotment||3 August 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||4 August 2021|
|The credit of Shares to Demat||5 August 2021|
|Glenmark Life Sciences Limited IPO Listing Date||6 August 2021|
Glenmark Life Sciences – Industry Overview.
The Indian API industry is on a high growth trajectory over the past few decades. It has contributed significantly to the global generics market fulfilling 20% of the global demand in generics in terms of volume, making India the largest provider of generic medicines globally. Currently, India has the highest number of USFDA-approved plants outside of the United States as well as 44% of global abbreviated new drug applications (ANDA). Also, ranked third in the world, the Indian bulk drug industry has grown at a CAGR of around 9% over 2016–2020. It is further expected to expand and grow at a CAGR of around 9.6% during 2021–2026, signifying its future potential and evolving global importance.
Glenmark Life Sciences LTD IPO – Company Overview
Glenmark life science is a leading developer and manufacturer of select high-value, non-commoditized active pharmaceutical ingredients (“APIs”) in chronic therapeutic areas, including cardiovascular disease (“CVS”), central nervous system disease (“CNS”), pain management, and diabetes. Glenmark also manufactures and sells APIs for gastrointestinal disorders, anti-infectives, and other therapeutic areas. Glenmark API portfolio comprises specialized and profitable products, including niche and technically complex molecules, which reflect the capability to branch into other high-value products. They have a strong market share in selecting specialized APIs such as Telmisartan (anti-hypertensive), Atovaquone (anti-parasitic), Perindopril (anti-hypertensive), Teneligliptin (diabetes), Zonis amide (CNS) and Adapalene (dermatology). also increasingly providing contract development and manufacturing operations(“CDMO”) services to a range of multinational and specialty pharmaceutical companies.
Glenmark Life Sciences LTD IPO-Objectives
- To make payment of outstanding purchase consideration to the promoter for the spin-off of the API business from the promoter into the company.
- To finance capital expenditure requirements.
- To meet general corporate purposes.
Glenmark Life Sciences LTD IPO – Financial Statements
|Profit After Tax||3,515.81||3,130.98||1,955.92|
Glenmark Life Sciences LTD IPO Strengths
- Leading manufacturer of selected specialized APIs for chronic therapeutic areas like CVS, CNS, diabetes, and pain management.
- Export products in Europe, Latin America, North America, Japan, and the rest of the world.
- Strong relationship with leading global generic companies.
- Proven track record of strong financial performance.
- High-quality product manufacturing with R&D infrastructure.
Glenmark Life Sciences IPO Weakness
- Dependency on a limited number of key customers for a significant portion of its revenue.
- Regulatory action due to a manufacturing or quality control room.
Company Contact Information
Glenmark Life Sciences Limited
Plot No. 170-172, Chandramouli Industrial Estate,
Mohol Bazarpeth, Solapur 413 213,
Phone: +91 2189 234456/ +91 2189
Glenmark Life Sciences IPO Registrar
Phone: 04067162222, 04079611000
Glenmark Life Sciences IPO Lead Manager(s)
- BofA Securities India Limited (Past IPO Performance)
- BOB Capital Markets Limited (Past IPO Performance)
- DAM Capital Advisors Ltd (Formerly IDFC Securities Ltd) (Past IPO Performance)
- Goldman Sachs (India) Securities Private Limited (Past IPO Performance)
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited (Past IPO Performance)
- SBI Capital Markets Limited (Past IPO Performance)