Global Health IPO is all set to make its debut on the stock exchange with the size of 2205.57 Cr. Global Health Limited is one of the biggest private, multi-speciality tertiary care providers in India’s North and East. Cardiology and cardiac science, neurosciences, cancer, digestive and hepatobiliary sciences, orthopaedics, liver transplant, renal and urology are the company’s major specialties. On November 3, 2022, the company is scheduled to make its stock market debut.
Global Health LTD IPO Details
|IPO Date||Nov 3, 2022 to Nov 7, 2022|
|Face Value||₹2 per share|
|Price||₹319 to ₹336 per share|
|Lot Size||44 Shares|
|Issue Size||shares of ₹2|
(aggregating up to ₹2,205.57 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||[.] shares of ₹2 |
(Aggregating up to ₹500.00 Cr)
|Offer for Sale|
50,761,000 shares of ₹2
(aggregating up to ₹1,705.57 Cr)
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|QIB Shares Offered||Not more than 50% of the Offer|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||Not less than 15% of the Offer|
|Retail Shares Offered||Not less than 35% of the Offer|
|Company Promoters||Dr. Naresh Trehan is the company promoter.|
Global Health LTD IPO Tentative Dates
|Opening Date||Nov 3, 2022|
|Closing Date||Nov 7, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment||Nov 11, 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||Nov 14, 2022|
|Credit of Shares to Demat||Nov 15, 2022|
|Listing Date||Nov 16, 2022|
Global Health IPO: Industry Overview
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) budget saw an 11% CAGR between fiscal 2011 and fiscal 2022, reflecting the year-over-year rise in healthcare expenditure. In particular, fiscal 2022 has experienced a large increase because of the enormous costs incurred in combating the Covid-19 epidemic. Since the beginning of fiscal 2016, the utilisation rate has consistently been at or above 100%.
The National Health Mission received an allocation of Rs 365.76 billion in the most recent budget, which is close to 50% of the MoHFW’s overall budget. In addition to the ministry’s budget, Rs. 26.63 billion has been set out for health research.
To meet immediate demands in the wake of the pandemic, India’s Covid-19 emergency response and health system preparation package of Rs 150 billion was announced in three instalments through March 2024. To help the families of frontline healthcare workers battling the virus, a separate Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana health worker life insurance cover of Rs 5 million was also announced.
Global Health IPO: Company Overview
Under the “Medanta” name, Global Health Limited currently operates a network of four hospitals in Gurugram, Indore, Ranchi, and Lucknow. The Medanta Institutional Tissue Repository was developed by the firm in 2017 to advance tissue-based research on biomarkers and other topics. By June 30, 2022, the company will have 2,467 installed beds across its operational hospitals, which cover a space of 4.7 million square feet and employ over 1,300 doctors under the direction of seasoned department heads.
The Gurugram hospital of Worldwide Health Limited was named the best private hospital in India for three years in a row in 2020, 2021, and 2022. It was also the only private hospital in India to appear on Newsweek’s lists of the top 200 global hospitals in 2021 and the top 250 global hospitals in 2022.
Global Health IPO: Objectives
Global Health LTD will be using the proceeds for the following purposes:
- Repayment/prepayment of borrowings, in full or part, of the Subsidiaries, GHPPL and MHPL.
- General corporate purposes.
Global Health IPO: Financials
The company generated income from healthcare services of Rs. 14,805.71 million, Rs. 14,178.41 million, Rs. 21,003.95 million, Rs. 4,732.10 million, and Rs. 5,960.89 226 million, respectively, in Fiscals 2020, 2021, and 2022 as well as the three months ended June 30, 2021 and 2022. It also had EBITDA of Rs. 2,304.54 million, Rs. 2,228.52 million, Rs. 4,897.57 million.
Global Health IPO: Strengths
- Leading tertiary and quaternary care provider in India.
- Focuses on Clinical Research and Academics.
- Large-scale hospitals with world-class infrastructure, high-end medical equipment, and technology.
Global Health IPO: Weaknesses
- Stringent restrictions to slow down the spread of Covid-19, including limitations on international and local travel, had and could continue to have a negative impact on its business.
- Its Subsidiaries, MHPL and GHPPL, have incurred losses in the preceding Fiscals and may incur losses in the future.
- Currently operate only five hospitals (Gurugram, Indore, Ranchi, Lucknow and Patna) and six multispeciality clinics at DLF Cybercity Gurugram, Delhi Airport, south Delhi, Darbhanga, Patna and Subhash Chowk Gurugram and one hospital (Noida), which is under construction.
Company Contact Information
Global Health Limited
Medanta – Mediclinic,
E-18, Defence Colony,
New Delhi, Delhi 110 024,
Phone: +91 124 483 4060
Global Health IPO:Registrar
KFin Technologies Limited Phone: 04067162222, 04079611000 Email: email@example.com Website: https://karisma.kfintech.com/
Global Health IPO: Lead Manager(s)
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
- Credit Suisse Securities (India) Private Limited
- Jefferies India Private Limited
- JM Financial Consultants Private Limited