GR Infraprojects IPO is all set to make a debut in the stock market with an issue size of 963.28 Cr.G R Infraprojects Limited is an integrated road engineering, procurement, and construction company with experience in designing and construction activities and road/highway projects.
GR Infraprojects IPO -Overview
|G R Infraprojects Limited IPO Issue Date||7-9 July 2021|
|G R Infraprojects Limited IPO Opening Date||7 July 2021|
|G R Infraprojects Limited IPO Face Value||INR 5 per share|
|G R Infraprojects Limited IPO Price||INR 963.28 per share|
|G R Infraprojects Limited IPO Lot Size||17 Shares|
|Issue Size||963.28 Cr|
|Offer for sale||963.28 Cr|
|Issue Type||Book built Issue IPO|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|QIB Shares Offered||168.58 times|
|NII (HNI) Shares||238.04 times|
|Company Promoters||Vinod Kumar Agarwal, Ajendra Kumar Agarwal, Purshottam Agarwal, and Lokesh Builders Private Limited are the company promoters.|
GR Infraprojects IPO-Tentative Dates
|G R Infraprojects Limited IPO opening date||7 July 2021|
|G R Infraprojects Limited IPO closing date||9 July 2021|
|Basis of Allotment||14 July 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||15 July 2021|
|The credit of Shares to Demat||16 July 2021|
|G R Infraprojects Limited IPO Listing Date||19 July 2021|
GR Infraprojects IPO – Industry Overview.
State roads constitute around 20% of the country’s total road network, handling about 40% of the total road traffic. State roads comprise state highways (SHS), major district roads (MDRs), other district roads (ODRs), and rural roads that do not come under the purview of the PMGSY. State roads represent the secondary system of road transportation in India and provide linkages with national highways, the district headquarters of the state, and important towns, tourist centers, and minor ports.
GR Infraprojects IPO – Company Overview
The Company was incorporated in December 1995, and G R Infraprojects has gradually increased its execution capabilities in terms of the size of projects that G R Infraprojects have bid for and executed. For example, one of the first road projects that G R Infraprojects executed was for the Public Works Department, Rajasthan in 1997with a Bid Project Cost of ₹ 26.50million, whereas the project recently awarded by NHAI, ie i.e. Vadodara-Mumbai Expressway project in the state of Maharashtra on HAM basis, to us in 2020 involves a Bid Project Cost of ₹ 27,470.00 million. The Promoters have more than 25 years of experience in the construction industry. Before the incorporation of the Company, Promoters G R Infraprojectsre was associated with M/s. Gumani Ram Agarwal, a partnership firm engaged in the construction business, was acquired by the Company in 1996
GR Infraprojects IPO -Objectives
- To achieve the share listing benefits on the BSE and NSE.
- To make an offer for the sale of up to 11,508,704 shares.
G R Infraprojects Limited IPO – Financial Statements
|Profit After Tax||9,532.21||8,008.32||7,166.38|
G R Infraprojects Limited IPO- Strengths
- Expertise in road projects i.e. state and national highways, culverts, flyovers, airport runways, tunnels, etc.
- Strong project execution capabilities.
- Robust financial performance track record.
- Experienced promoters and team managers.
G R Infraprojects Limited IPO- Weakness
- Dependency on the company ability to bid for and be awarded EPC and BOT projects.
- Sudden termination of a project for any reason.
- An unanticipated increase in the costs of construction materials, fuel, labor, or other inputs.
Company Contact Information
G R Infraprojects Limited
Revenue Block No. 223, Old Survey No.384 /1, 384/2
Paiki and 384 / 3, Khata No. 464, Kochariya,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 382220
Phone: +91 294 248 7370
GR Infraprojects IPO Registrar
KFin Technologies Limited
Phone: 04067162222, 04079611000
GR Infraprojects IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Equirus Capital Private Limited (Past IPO Performance)
- HDFC Bank Limited (Past IPO Performance)
- ICICI Securities Limited (Past IPO Performance)
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited (Past IPO Performance)
- Motilal Oswal Investment Advisors Pvt Ltd (Past IPO Performance)
- SBI Capital Markets Limited (Past IPO Performance)