Icici Securities IPO is a leading technology-based securities firm in India that offers a wide range of financial services and is all set to make a debut in the stock market with an issue size of 4016.97 Cr.
Icici Securities IPO – Overview
|Issue Date||22-26 March 2018|
|Icici Securities IPO Opening Date||22 March 2018|
|Icici Securities IPO Face Value||INR 5 per share|
|Icici Securities IPO Price||INR 520 per share|
|Icici Securities IPO Lot Size||265 Shares|
|Issue Size||4016.97 Cr|
|Issue Type||Book built Issue IPO|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|QIB Shares Offered||1.04 times|
|NII (HNI) Shares||0.36 times|
|Company Promoters||ICICI Bank Ltd is the promoter of the company. ICICI Bank currently holds 322,141,400 Equity Shares, equivalent to 100% of the pre-Offer issued, subscribed and paid-up Equity Share capital of the company.|
|Icici Securities IPO opening date||22 March 2018|
|Icici Securities IPO closing date||26 March 2018|
|Basis of Allotment||2 April 2018|
|Initiation of Refunds||3 April 2018|
|The credit of Shares to Demat||4 April 2018|
|ICICI SECURITIES IPO Listing Date||5 April 2018|
It is a leading technology-based securities firm in India that offers a wide range of financial services including brokerage, financial product distribution and investment banking and focuses on both retail and institutional clients.
They provide equity capital market products including initial public offerings (IPO), further public offerings, rights offerings, convertible offerings, qualified institutional placements, non-convertible debentures, buyback, delisting, and open offers and international offerings for unlisted and listed entities. They offer their services to corporates, financial institutions, high net-worth individuals, and retail investors.
The company operates ICICIdirect.com, an online broking platform for investors to invest in equity, derivatives, currency futures, mutual funds, and other financial products, as well as to access research information, stock picks, and mutual fund recommendations.
Icici Securities IPO- Industry Overview
There were a total of approximately 13.3 million and 16.2 million demat accounts at the CDSL and the NSDL, respectively. In addition, the number of demat accounts with CDSL and NSDL has increased at a CAGR of 11.0% and 5.5%, respectively, from March 31, 2013, to September 2017, reflecting the growing popularity of direct equity investments. In addition, the number of companies whose shares are available for trading in the demat format has increased tremendously, capturing the sizeable benefits of dematerialization and the presence of a dual depository system. As of September 30, 2017, a total of 10,503 and 18,682 companies had signed up for dematerialization at the CDSL and the NSDL, respectively.
Icici Securities IPO-Objectives
- Achieve the benefit of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges and for the sale of Equity Shares by the Promoter Selling Shareholder.
- Listing of Equity Shares will enhance its visibility and brand image and provide liquidity to its existing shareholders.
|Profit After Tax||3,376.1||2,357.4||2,439.6|
Icici Securities IPO- Strengths
- Largest Equity Broker in India Powered by Proprietary Technology Platform: ICICI direct.
- Strong and Growing Distribution Business with an Open-Source & Distribution Model.
- Superior Customer Experience through Product and Technology Innovation.
- Strategic Component of the ICICI Ecosystem.
- Leading Institutional Platform.
- Strong Financial Performance with Significant Operating Efficiency.
Company Contact Information
- BofA Securities India Limited (Past IPO Performance)
- Citigroup Global Markets India Private Limited (Past IPO Performance)
- CLSA India Private Limited (Past IPO Performance)
- Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd (Past IPO Performance)
- IIFL Securities Ltd (Past IPO Performance)
- SBI Capital Markets Limited (Past IPO Performance)
Lead Manager Reports
- IPO Lead Manager Performance Summary
- IPO Lead Manager Performance Tracker