RailTel IPOis a public sector business unit, wholly owned by the Government of India (GOI) and administrated by the Ministry of Railways and is all set to make a debut in the stock market with an issue size of 819.24 Cr.
RailTel India IPO -Overview
|RailTel Corporation India IPO Issue Date||16-18 Feb 2021|
|RailTel Corporation India IPO Opening Date||16 Feb 2021|
|RailTel Corporation India IPO Face Value||INR 10 per share|
|RailTel Corporation India IPO Price||INR 94 per share|
|RailTel Corporation India IPO Lot Size||155 Shares|
|Issue Size||819.24 Cr|
|Offer for sale||819.24 Cr|
|Issue Type||Book built Issue IPO|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|QIB Shares Offered||65.14 times|
|NII (HNI) Shares||73.25 times|
|Company Promoters||The President of India, acting through the Ministry of Railways is the promoter of the company.|
RailTel IPO Limited IPO-Tentative Dates
|RailTel Corporation India IPO opening date||16 Feb 2021|
|RailTel Corporation India IPO closing date||18 Feb 2021|
|Basis of Allotment||23 Feb 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||24 Feb 2021|
|The credit of Shares to Demat||24 Feb 2021|
|RailTel Corporation India IPO Listing Date||26 Feb 2021|
RailTel IPO – Industry Overview.
The Indian telecom services industry can be broadly segregated into wireless, wireline, and enterprise services. Wireline services are traditional landline calling services and wired broadband services. Wireless service includes mobile calling, short messaging service (“SMS”), wireless broadband, video conferencing service, triple play service, and over-the-top (“OTT”) platforms. Enterprise services provide network connectivity across locations and users in an organization.
RailTel IPO – Company Overview
RailTel Corporation is a public sector business unit, wholly owned by the Government of India (GOI) and administrated by the Ministry of Railways. It is an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) infrastructure provider company. The company was established with the key objective to modernize telecom infrastructure and today, it is one of the largest telecom infrastructure providers.
RailTel uses the latest technology like high dense wavelength division multiplexing (DWDM) and multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) network. The company has data centers in Haryana, Gurugram, Secunderabad, and Telangana.
RailTel IPO -Objectives
- To carry out the disinvestment plan.
- To achieve the benefits of equity, share listing on the stock exchanges.
RailTel IPO – Financial Statements
|Profit After Tax||455.84||1,410.66||1,353.56|
RailTel IPO – Strengths
- One of the largest neutral telecom infrastructure providers in India with PAN India optic fiber network.
- Diversified Range of services i.e., Telecom Network, Telecom Infrastructure, Data Center and Hosting, and Projects.
- Operates an optic fiber network covering 59,098 route Kms and 5,929 railway stations in India.
- RailTel Corporation has an exclusive right of way along 67,415 Kms connecting 7,321 railway stations.
- Center Network Operation Center at New Delhi and 4 NOCs at Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, and Secunderabad.
- It has 305,746 retail customers and 5,023 Access network providers (ANPs) to deliver the last mile connectivity.
Company Contact Information
RailTel Corporation of India Limited
Plate – A, 6th Floor, Office Block, Tower-2
East Kidwai Nagar, South Delhi
New Delhi 110023, India
Phone: +91 11 2290 0600
RailTel IPO Registrar
KFin Technologies Limited
Phone: 04067162222, 04079611000